We are always on the lookout for passionate, driven and hard working individuals who feel they can change the world. It doesn’t matter whether you’re new to the trading world as long as you have the mentality of being able to learn quickly and adapt to a fast growing environment. Please email your cover letter and resume to jobs (at) SerManTraders.com.
Proprietary Trader Development Program
SMT is pleased to offer a rewarding opportunity for new and developing traders who aspire to be part of the firm’s trader team. We are offering a comprehensive training program for intraday traders who wish to specialize in trading US equities, commodities and forex. This entails successful completion of the firm’s 60 day Day Trader Program as a prerequisite. Upon completion, traders will spend 1 year training and trading alongside our experienced trader team. The focus will be on developing a customized trading plan that suits each individual trader’s style.
If you are an experienced, consistently profitable intraday trader and looking to trade within a team environment, SMT is the best place to be. We offer a competitive payout structure, complete trader workstation and the tools that you need to grow your trading profits. More importantly, you will be trading among a vibrant community of experienced traders who share knowledge and experiences with each other. By working side by side with other positive minded traders, you will be able to work together to find that one big home run trade.
SMT Internship Program for Students
SMT is currently looking for an Intern to assist us in growing our operations. You will be involved in many aspects of our business while getting an opportunity to learn about trading. You will assist us in maintaining our website, promote our business through social media and organizing events for our members. We will require a time commitment of 15-20 hours a week for a minimum of 2 months. An ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about the markets and is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done. This position is unpaid but a discretionary bonus may be granted based upon your performance. As well, this program could lead to future employment opportunities within our firm.
Education Sales Consultants
We are always looking for sales driven individuals who can help build the business.
- Prospect cold and warm leads to build client base
- Promote and sell education programs through direct sales
- Develop strategic partnerships with complementary vendors
- Attend local networking events and investment clubs
- Work closely with the Marketing team
- Provide customer support
- Strong interpersonal sales skills
- Confident, friendly ‘people person’ who can establish and maintain solid relationships
- Desire to succeed, and to help others succeed
- Strong passion, integrity, professionalism, entrepreneurial
- Background in a service related industry and business-to-business environment is beneficial
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, the Internet and software in general
- Interest in the Stock Market is a PLUS
Qualified candidates will receive an attractive commission and bonus compensation. As well, they will receive a complimentary stock market training program from our team of traders.